Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Down

Hi Readers!
My Blogger Dashboard has been down for a few days, so I apologize for not posting. I had some cute Trooper pictures that I wanted to put up this morning, but alas, they will have to wait.
The Legal Beagle is done with school! I met him out at Davis's with some friends for Happy Hour. They have a great Happy Hour/ Ladies Night menu. Somehow he was awake before me (pre-6am this morning.) As of me leaving, he was going to take Trooper to a meeting on campus today!! Trooper has DREAMED of going to college, so if it worked out, he was probably the happiest pup in Eugene.
I have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow is sailing with BBBS at Fern Ridge Reservoir. It should be interesting, considering it's a group of kids who need mentors, I get seasick on a pool raft, and it's supposed to rain. We'll see how it goes! On Sunday morning I am running in a 5K. I intended for Trooper to run with me, but if it's raining too hard I won't make him. Then Sunday afternoon I have my second sewing class. Whew! I've heard people watch tv and take naps on weekends, but I can't fathom that.
Two weeks until our anniversary weekend! My boss already said I get Monday off (yay!) and Jim doesn't start his summer job until June 1. We were thinking of staying in a hotel, maybe in Bend, but we are going to pinch our pennies and stay at our apartment. I think it'd be fun to go on a hike during the day (preferably to a waterfall) with our doggie and then go out to dinner in Eugene. I'm sure it will be special no matter what.

No comments: