Saturday, November 27, 2010

Where does the time go?

Is that the big question of adulthood? Where does the time go? When I taught classes, I had a lot of holes in my day where I'd get to do little tasks. Although I ended up grading papers and other stuff on the weekends, I had time during the week to run errands or other things. So now I'm adjusting to what every other adult does in the world! By the time I work out, walk the doggie, do laundry, and get groceries, I think, where did my day go? What do people with kids do? Yikes! Jim studied at school all day. I even took him a coffee to help the studying along. I think his last day of regular classes is on Wednesday and then it's finals time! I think he's done around Dec 14 or so. Jim made us a Giada recipe for dinner: pasta with sausage and white beans. It was so good! Then we went to see Harry Potter!! It was really good. We were sneaky and took Gingersnaps in a tupperware container in my purse. Jim just took Sheila back home (her owner gets in tonight.) I was sad to see her go. I teared up a little. She's a good girl. I just won't miss Trooper being an a-hole to her.

No comments: