Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Little Sister

I am so happy about my little sister match! I met with my case manager today. I won't be blogging too many details about my little sister for privacy reasons. I will say she's 10 years old and is really excited to be getting a Big Sister. We are aiming to meet with the family sometime next week. I think we're going to be a good match and she sounds like she could needs a Big Sister. I also think she's going to LOVE Trooper.
Troop seems to be feeling better. I woke up to him sleeping in the guest room. His itching and scratching has decreased quite a bit. He's been sleeping a lot. He's probably tired after a week of itching!
I had a beer with a friend after my mentor meeting. I have been lucky to meet some really cool people since we've arrived. It helps a lot!

No comments: