Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just the Three of Us

We are back to being three. I was at work all day and poor Jim got sick! He wasn't feeling well when I left and biked home at lunch and stayed on the couch where I found him at 5pm. Poor guy! I made him some chicken noodle soup for dinner. I get to meet my little sister on Thursday evening! I'm so excited. We are meeting at the office downtown. I've been looking into free things to do around Eugene. I even found a program at the library where kids can read books to dogs! (I want to read books to dogs!) We are also happy because our wonderful friends in Seattle have agreed to dog sit for Trooper when we go to Illinois in January. Trooper will get to hang out with Debbie, Lyndsey, and Unckie Jojo. Now we'll just keep workin for the weekend!

No comments: