Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nutcracker Lite

Today I took my Little Sister to see a shortened version of the Nutcracker. It was at a theater in Springfield. It was a ballet school with teeny girls to girls on point. It was really cute. My LS said she'd never been to a ballet before! I think she liked it. She liked their costumes too. After, she wanted to get her public library card (her mom filled out the form for us.) Due to where she lives, she couldn't get a library card. Her area doesn't have a public library to use due to tax reasons! She was so upset she wouldn't even talk for a few minutes. After we got in the car I convinced her to look at books at Borders and she perked up, so our day ended on a higher note. I roasted us a chicken for dinner and we ate the remnants of Jim's Turkey Day stuffing. Trooper seems to be missing Sheila today. I think he really loved having her here. Jim put together a shelf for me and I bought totes and organizing cubes to put in it. My goal is to organize my crafting area. I worked a bit on it before dinner and left the rest of the chaos for tomorrow. My craft supplies had been in our guest room closet so I had to dig through boxes to retrieve supplies. The hope is that they will all be more accessible and organized now. Hopefully! I'll continue to work on it tomorrow as I have a tired pup on my feet right now.

No comments: