Friday, November 19, 2010

New Job


Jim's step mom, Judy, sent Trooper this new rain jacket!!

I've officially been offered my temp job as a full time permanent position. We are both happy to have a reliable income and benefits for both of us. I'm already daydreaming about the massage I'll be treating myself to on my birthday :) (I'm sure that my readers can tell that I don't blog too much (or at all!) about my job. I prefer to keep work at work!)
Jim's at school studying until late tonight. Trooper and I are even going to take him his dinner (just veggie burgers and sweet potato fries.) And he doesn't know it yet but I bought him some beer for when he gets home. Yep, I'm a great wife.
Last night I went to Territorial for a wine tasting. We really just bought a bottle of wine rather than flights. It was relaxing and one wonderful friend and I looked through old Bon Appetits and discussed our Thanksgiving meal. We're really excited to be cooking it together! Jim stayed home and wrote and studied.
Tomorrow morning I have to work until noon and then will be going bowling with my little sister. Jim and I are actually planning on going on a date tomorrow night! We are going to go out to dinner (a rare occasion these days!) which is my treat (I'm the breadwinner here!) to celebrate the new job and Jim finishing his memo (assuming he gets it in by 5pm tomorrow.)
And we are officially going to Illinois from January 6- 10! Get ready!

No comments: