Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We Love our Doggie

We love Trooper so much. Right now he's sleeping on our bed. Jim went to find him and said, "You should come look at him!" He was just sleeping, but still darn cute. Most of my readers know that Trooper came to me at a very important time. Just about one month before our wedding (which was stressing me out a bit to plan) and a few months before a major move. He's been my constant companion since we came to Eugene and has always given me someone to talk to and hang out with. We love that pup!
After work I took Trooper to the dog park with a friend and her dog. Trooper wasn't in too much of a playing mood until her pup got him running a bit. Then we walked our dogs on the path until it got dark (which is so much earlier and about to get MUCH earlier). It's been really helpful to have made some girlfriends here to talk to.
When I was finishing my walk, Jim called to say the can of salmon we bought was weird (it still had skin and bones in it). So I ran to Trader Joe's and bought a frozen pizza and ravioli that I sauteed in olive oil. Now Jim's back to work and I'm hoping to get in a little sewing before I fall asleep.
Tomorrow is back to work and then cleaning in preparation for Karen and Dave's arrival! Yay!

No comments: