Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for a Feast


I am only posting this pic (from Tuesday night) to show you the life that Trooper is used to. A life where he is the alpha dog. That's why he's been trying to dominate Sheila. He won't let her chew on his bone, sit on the couch, have us pet her, etc, etc. Instead he just wants to hump her. A lot.


After I ran my Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning (which my results aren't even online; not sure why my chip didn't work!) We were cooking and the doggies were taking their job of sleeping very seriously. (Please ignore the clutter.)


What's Thanksgiving without green bean casserole? This is Trader Joe's recipe, with Portobello mushroom soup (and no MSG!)


I made Brussell Sprouts with shallots. I forgot to take a pic of Jim's wonderful stuffing!


I also made everyone a bag of Gingersnaps. Yum!


Jim made this fabulous cheese tray. Sorry ladies, he's taken.


Just some of the awesome dishes we had. Those sweet potatoes were amazing. Oh, and there's some of Jim's stuffing! We are thankful for all of the things we have in life, including our good friends, family, each other, and Trooper Zika.

No comments: