Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweet Taters

Am I obsessed with sweet potatoes?  Slightly.  I have been for years.  Chips, fries, biscuits, I want it all.  Some weeks we have sweet potatoes multiple times.  I recently read on a blog that someone had made Ina's Chicken and Biscuits with Sweet Potato Biscuits.  My attempt at this is in the oven right now.  I am pumped.  I have made both of these recipes before but never combined them.  Poor Paula Deen, hopefully her diabetes media craze is over.  I can't wait to eat our awesome meal.  My running buddy and I did 5 miles today in 46 minutes.  Right now I'm watching the Sunday ritual of the Trooper bath.  He hates it so much.  He gets a bath every week with a medicated shampoo to try to help his skin issues.  As soon as Jim takes the towel wrack out of the bathroom, he hides and shakes.  When he gets out, we'll give him a blow drying and he'll pass out.  Poor puppers. 

No comments: