Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hot Yoga

We had a big morning: Jim and I went to Zen Spot, a hot yoga studio in Eugene.  It was awesome!  Someone in our household thought yoga would be a little easier than it was.  The heat definitely adds a difficult element, but I loved it.  I usually go to Kira's class at Just Breathe on Monday nights, which is also a great workout and Kira is a wonderful teacher.  If I could afford Zen Spot more often, I'd go, but c'est la vie.  As I told Jim this morning, if more people did yoga, the world would be a better place.  He then promptly tried to take a nap. 
Did you know that Jim returns to school on Tuesday?  February will be a super busy month for him, with his thing in Portland and thing in New York. 
And the very absent rain has begun to fall again.  We forgot about that whole thing in the Pac NW.  The rain.  The cold rain.  Hot yoga helps though!

No comments: