Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to Life

We are slowly returning to our "routine" in Eugene.  Jim returns to school on Jan. 17 and is busy working part time at the court house and building up his domestic credits around the house.  I'm trying to adjust to being back at work and all that jazz.  After dinner, I've been scurrying to finish my Book Club book.  I am down to the wire and should finish it tonight for our meeting tomorrow.  It's the book I mentioned before, Paula by Isabel Allende.  It was great at first, but slowing at the end.  Memoirs are really a self indulgence, and I'm sure it's hard to edit them.  It's interesting, but a little long.  It will be nice to see the gals and eat snacks.  Jim and I are planning a hike this weekend AND going to yoga together (part of his birthday gift to me.)  I should also be back on the crafting and cooking train, so will be sure to update you all with fun new recipes and ideas!

No comments: