Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pasta and Salmon

Tonight I am trying this Vodka Marinara recipe.  Instead of pancetta (which I love with all of my heart) we are making it with salmon (to try to recreate a dish Jim had an Italian place in Illinois.) 
I realized that I haven't blogged about Trooper lately!  I bet you are wondering about his health.  Until a few days ago, he'd been hardly itching at all.  No hot spots, no issues.  But the last few days we've seen an increase in itching and licking.  As long as it's not leading to hot spots, he's okay (except for a cranky dad who can't sleep at night when he hears the itching.)  We'd been hoping to decrease his medicine to every other day to save money (you don't want to know how much we pay a month for puppers) but the vet recommended waiting until he's itch free.  Otherwise, he's a happy guy.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Hi Daughter,
This sounds fantastic. I'm going to ask Judy to make this for us real soon! Mine will be with salmon.
Love,
Dad