Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow Pup

Snow isn't too common in the Willamette Valley, but we've seen a few flurries this year.  I took this picture on my phone this morning.  Within an hour, all of the snow had melted and it went back to being a soggy day.  Trooper wasn't too excited.
In funny Trooper news: During our morning walk, a neighbor opened her door just to call hello to Trooper.  Then, this evening, I took him on a jog, and another neighbor spotted us about a mile from our complex and yelled out her window, "Hi Trooper!"  He's seriously a big deal around here. 
In Trooper's health news: We haven't seen too much itching since we've been back from NYC.  He has one big scab that's healing from an old hot spot, but otherwise he seems pretty calm lately.  He's also been behaving better now that his dad's home more. 
Week Two of training is going well.  I just ran four miles tonight (two with Trooper, two without.)  Tomorrow is another four miles, then sprints on Thursday.  I run sprints and the long run with my training friend.  For now, I am making Friday my "day off."  Training will be really nice when we change the clocks next week.
And just a few weeks until the Legal Beagle's spring break!
(I am making a broccoli pesto dish tonight.  Will report back.)

No comments: