Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF

What an angel.  Trooper loves sleeping on the patio. 
We are happy it's Friday.  We went to the dog park after work and now Jim's grilling me burgers.  I think we are going to a little party tonight and then a busy day tomorrow.  I am trying acupuncture for the first time in the morning.  (Why not try some Eastern medicine.) Then I am going to the BBBS rollerskating party while Jim tailgates, then we're meeting at the football game.  Woo!  Sunday all I plan to do is domestics.
Speaking of domestics, this is an awesome pattern for a tote bag that I've been working on.  I love Heather Bailey and her designs.  If you're a sewer, try it out.

And a video for your weekend enjoyment:


1 comment:

smithktroll said...

Love it! thanks for the video have a great weekend. xoxoxoxo