Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Gal and Her Dog

It's official: we miss Jim!  He left 3 hours ago.  Sigh.  Right now Trooper is in my craft room, picking up embroidery thread with his mouth.  What a rascal.  After work we jogged to the dog park, trying to enjoy the last days of light after work.  Then he joined me to get take out from Cafe Yumm.  They make really yummy, healthy take out.  I got a tofu bowl with edamame.  There are about four or five of them in Eugene, I think, and they recently erected an electric car charging station at one of their stores.  Pretty neat place.  And now I'm trying to craft and what not before bed. 
Tomorrow night is Book Club, where we'll be discussing Cutting for Stone.  Sadly I did not finish the book, but it will still be fun.  I am taking mac n cheese cups.  Jim will be home Saturday afternoon, on which day I plan to take my LS to a jack o lantern festival, then we have two parties to attend.  We're kind of social butterflies. 
Oh, and Trooper is going to the allergist tomorrow.  Poor Puppers can't stop itching.  Hopefully she can give him some relief.

No comments: