Sunday, October 16, 2011

Go Ducks

 Jim and Trooper went to a few tailgating parties while I was at my roller skating party.  Things I learned: 30 year olds probably shouldn't roller skate.  Luckily, no falls!  I went to the game a little late.  It was rainy but fun. 
 Studying and napping.
 We thought we'd worked out the cat problem, until we saw this this afternoon.  The darn cat was trying to get onto our balcony!  Jim spoke with the owner but I fear the devil cat is going to make its way in to our apartment.  We're under siege!!!!
 Don't be afraid of making your own pie crust.  The key: very cold butter and water.  Tonight I made us a bacon, goat cheese, and spinach quiche. 
 Farm fresh eggs.  I love the one in the back right.  It's so much bigger than the rest!
 These are "Ranger Cookies" from the Good Housekeeping cookbook.  They have oats, coconut, and dried berries.  If you don't use parchment paper when cooking cookies, I highly recommend it.  It makes for no sticking and easy clean up. 
I actually make two quiches but am not sure about the plural of quiche. 

No comments: