Friday, October 7, 2011

Rainbows

I guess one good thing about a lot of rain is that you'll see the occasional rainbow.
Last night I was treated to Jim's kung pao chicken.  It's really good and fresh.  He chops up red peppers and adds them in.  He also said he doesn't add as much sugar as is called for.  After dinner I took the seat of honor on the couch and drank wine and watched tv.  I was the queen of the house.
Today Jim's on a trip with GBI (Green Business Initiatives) to tour three wineries.  I'm majorly jealous.  In all fairness, I was invited, but after our trip to Illinois for Christmas, I will only have 8 hours of time off left for the year, and want to reserve that for anything unexpected that may come up.  I still wish I was with him!
No big plans this weekend except relaxing and taking my LS to a pumpkin patch/ corn maze.  I'm daydreaming that I'll find apple cider donuts, but I'm not sure if I'll be that lucky. 

No comments: