Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Souper

I think I blogged about this soup last year: Ina's Mexican Chicken Soup.  It's really good.  I think that once fall hits I enter soup mode.  I remember not liking soup in my younger years, before I discovered the joy of home made soup.  I'm already dreaming of what soup I'm going to make this weekend. 
I'm also crafting away every night.  I can't post too many pics because they are mostly Christmas gifts.  Jim went out for a drink with some guys from school and I while I was sewing, Trooper was pacing around.  He hates when the wolf pack isn't intact.   I told him he could sew if he had opposable thumbs. 
I've been seeking out cool new blogs.  I found this one, Nest of Posies, recently.  It's amazing how many crafty women are blogging.  Blogging is a little self indulgent, but who cares.  It's a nice way to journal your ideas, activities, and thoughts.  You go, bloggers!

No comments: