Friday, August 12, 2011

Vacay

Look at this angel.  This morning I said to Jim, "You should text me pictures of the dog while I am gone."  So he started at lunch.  You'd think that we bought our couch/ pillows/ blanket to match the Pup. 

This morning I also said, "Do you think the Dalai Lama gets anxious about flying?"  Jim said, "Maybe you should email him."

We cover a lot of topics in the morning.

Last night I made another tofu recipe.  It was pretty good.  I changed a few things (left out the peanuts, sesame seeds, and carrots, sauteed the tofu, and added in Trader Joe's soycatash.)   A good starting point for stir fried noodles without meat.  I bet it'd be good with chicken too :)

I am looking forward to my trip and the wonderful people I will get to see.  Every day is booked and I'll be covering a lot of ground in my economy rental car.  I really wish Jim (and Trooper) were coming with me.  I bought supplies to make Jim some chocolate chip/ peanut butter chip cookies tonight.  I also bought him a new Thermos to take his coffee to work every day, so I'm kinda the bees knees to him right now.

I won't be posting until I come home.  I'll be checking Facebook and Words with Friends though. 

Bon Voyage!!

No comments: