Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hurrying and Currying

Last night I made this wonderful fresh curry.  We buy curry in jars and pouches a lot, but we often say, "We should make our own curry."  And so I did.  It was great and fresh.  I did add more spices and potatoes as a few of the reviews called for.  But it does take more time than TJ's pre-made curry. 
I feel like we're always hurrying these days and I don't know why.  Come home, walk the dog, work out, make dinner, go to the store, do the laundry, rush, rush, rush.  And school hasn't even started for Jim!  Hopefully we'll remember to slow down soon. 
Right now I have these blueberry bars cooling in the kitchen.  A nice neighbor gave us a pint of hand picked blueberries and I'm really looking forward to trying them!
Oh, and our washer and dryer (rentals) are getting delivered on Monday.  The luxury! 

1 comment:

A Bitchin' Kitchen said...

Hi Amanda! I'm glad you tried the blueberry bars. Hope you liked them!

- Maggie