Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gah!!!

Yesterday I was VERY cranky with our apartment.  Poor Jim waited at home all morning for our washer and dryer to get dropped off.  When they finally came (around lunch time) the guy said we had the wrong outlet!  He almost took the machines back, but luckily left them.  We have about three mountains of laundry that have been piling up in anticipation of the great arrival of the laundry machines.  I believe that the outlet was remedied today and we are going to try our inaugural load tonight.  And then, as I was so relaxed from a really challenging yoga class, I drifted off to sleep around 10pm, only to be awoken at 10:30pm by our new neighbors' ridiculously loud and vibrating music/ bass.  I seriously felt like my brain was vibrating in my skull.  Jim asked them to turn it down, and they did, but I could still hear it until around 1am.  Waking up at 6am was not fun.  Apartment living was making me Cranky.  Thank you for listening.  Or reading.  I told Jim that when we get a house, it will feel like Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.  Gah!!!

1 comment:

smithktroll said...

so sorry you all had a rough evening. Have a fab vacation!!!