Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hump Day

It is, in fact, our Hump Day.  Especially Jim's.  His schedule is as follows: Monday: Work, Class, Work; Tuesday: Class all Day; Wednesday: Work, Class, Work; Thursday: Class All Day; Friday: Work All Day.  This does not include his bike commute and coming home for lunch to check on Poopie Troopie on Tues, Thurs, and Fri.  And his reading.  He's on the couch reading right now.  I think we'll all be more well adjusted to the schedule next week. 
Troops and I have been going to the dog park every evening when it cools down.  It's been getting up in the 90s.  Tonight it actually rained for a moment.  The news said it hasn't rained here in over 30 days.  They said it may T-storm, which is big news in Oregon.  No thunder here.  When it started raining, the new residents downstairs started exclaiming.  I said, "Wait til winter, my friends." 
Tomorrow we are both doing social things.  I am meeting some gals for drinks after work, and Jim is going to some sort of law school social night when I get home from that.  Although he won't have homework tomorrow and I'd love some QT, I'd also really love to see my Eugene girlfriends. 
The weekend will be here before we know it.  I bought tickets for my LS and I to go the circus, so that should be a fun afternoon on Saturday.  Jim and I are also going to go and look at used washer and dryers (the rental company took our old ones back.)  We are hoping to get to the coast for Labor Day, which gives me something fun to look forward to at work. 
Back to the routine!

No comments: