Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back in the Pac NW

I'm back!  I had a really nice week in Florida.  Except for a few moms of friends, etc, I did get to see (most) of the people I wanted to.  I had a great time and was glad to work in a lot of down time with my friend and her baby.  Every gal should be so lucky to have a best friend who you can sit and lounge around with and have the best time.  I also saw a few high school and college friends as well as family.  Earlier I was very motivated to write a long blog entry today, but right now I am motivated to lounge and drink wine.  And spend time with my husband and doggie.  Jim seemed to do alright while I was gone and Trooper slept right on top of me all night last night.  I literally woke up with him laying on my back.  It's good to be loved :)

No comments: