Friday, July 8, 2011

Indulgences

After a week with three boys (who I happen to love very much) I needed some girlie indulgences.  So tonight I cashed in a Groupon from awhile ago for a pedicure.  Cashing in a Groupon feels like a freebie.  The lovely gal even gave me a glass of wine.  (To which Jim said, "Is that legal?")

[As I type this blog, Trooper is getting mad that we aren't paying attention to him and running around with my shoe in his mouth trying to get someone to play with him.  It worked.]

Next indulgence? Frozen Lou Malnati's pizza.  Deep dish goodness.  My favorite: pepperoni.  You can ship it on dried ice.  It's basically like a pepperoni cake.  How can you go wrong with that?

Tomorrow's indulgence: getting my hair trimmed.  I deserve it.

Otherwise, another busy weekend.  Rumor has it that my lovely husband is going for a 6am bike ride.  I'm going to take my LS out and about, we're going to see Super 8, and then have dinner with friends.  We just got a Costco membership, so we're giddy about getting there right when they open on Sunday and getting toilet paper and granola bars.  I'm hoping to have a picnic lunch at the park and then Troopie has a 1pm grooming appointment to get shorn down for the summer.  (It hit 89 the other day and we all almost melted.)  While he's there Jim and I are going to get in some outdoor time. 

How much can we pack in one weekend? 

No comments: