Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend!

I realized on Friday that I haven't had a "regular" weekend at home in about a month. Christmas, New Years, then our trip were all in a row. They were really fun, but now we have a little time to just be at home. We ordered really yummy Thai food and watched a movie until I fell asleep last night. So relaxing! We were just out and about looking for a new couch. I got in a morning run before the rain started. Now it's chilly and rainy. I'm taking my Little Sister to a Ducks basketball game this afternoon. We'll see how long she's interested in it for! I told her that if it's boring we can leave. I think we are getting drinks with friends later. No plans tomorrow except Jim wants to watch the Bears game and I have puppy school with Trooper at 5pm!

No comments: