Sunday, January 16, 2011

Puppy School


I took my Lil Sister to see a Ducks basketball game. We met my friend and her Lil Sis. My LS made it to half time before she wanted to leave. The arena just opened on Thursday.


I did a lot of cooking today. I made Ina's Chicken Stew with Biscuits for dinner tonight and prepped Giada's Winter Minestrone for tomorrow. Our house is back to Amanda back on domestic duties!

Tonight was Trooper's first night at doggie school. Trooper has Little Man syndrome. He loves to bark at other dogs, especially big dogs that haven't been fixed. When I went to pay for the classes, I could hear him barking across the whole store. From then on, the teacher kept saying that Trooper was there to "work on aggression issues." No!!! He barked and barked and finally settled down. Then when we were leaving, a little dog nipped at him and he went off again. So somebody has a bad reputation at school. But I think we will learn a lot together.

No comments: