Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bedlam Farm

I finally finished Waiting for Snow in Havana. It was a really good book but it took so long to get through it. Sometimes I only read my book at night and I get so sleepy reading that I fall asleep after two or three pages. Tonight I picked up the latest Jon Katz book at the library. He's a really neat writer. I think he started as a communications writer but I really enjoy his animal/ dog books. He bought a farm and owns a mini donkey (my dream!) He's also an awesome photographer. If you like animals, farms, etc, I'd check out his website. I'll let you know how Rose in a Storm is. It's a novel that is apparently written from a Border Collie's point of view.

Speaking of Border Collies, our dog is a nut tonight. Jim came home to find him stuck on the window ledge! He couldn't figure out how to get back down with all of the plants. As soon as I got home from my dinner, he came running at me and has barely stopped since. As I always say, what a nut!

No comments: