Monday, January 17, 2011

Puppy Training

We are working with Trooper on a few new "foundation" training things. We are creating a yes and no marker and getting his attention with "watch me." He's doing okay, but it's hard for him outside. That's where he needs it the most. He'll get it.

This weekend was so rainy. A road in a neighboring town eroded away in the heavy rain. I made Trooper go on a half hour walk with me, and both my golashes and rain hat were leaking by the end. They reached their limit. Today, of course, was dry (while I was at work!)

Tomorrow: back to our busy lives. I have a Big Brothers Big Sisters dinner and Jim starts school.

The most exciting news: we ordered a couch today!! We were able to find a sectional in our budget with a chaise. I am so, so excited to lay on that and read a book and cuddle with the doggie (who always loves lounging on a good chaise.) It's chocolate brown and looks like corduroy. I'll be sure to post pictures when it arrives (it might be a few weeks.)

No comments: