Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Dinner

I love making us Sunday dinner.  And eating Sunday dinner.  I try to have the apartment really clean and tidy so we can enjoy a clean house, tired dog, and good food before we start our week.  Tonight we are having an easy "paella" and rhubarb crumb bars.  I had a fun and busy weekend, leaving the Legal Beagle home to study.  On Saturday I went to spin, the farmer's market (lots of greens and cooler weather veggies still), ran errands, and got the LB to walk to the dog park for a little while.  On Saturday night I went out with some friends and had some drinks while my gentleman stayed home and studied like a good student.  Today I ran six miles with my running buddy, helped her in her garden, and cooked and cleaned away.  One more week until I have my hubby back! 

No comments: