Friday, May 4, 2012

Study Cookies

Today was the Legal Beagle's first exam.  Next week: one on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  When he moved from his study spot yesterday, I quickly vacuumed and cleaned, but to my dismay it was covered in crumbs and dirt by the end of the evening.  Law students must have high rates of rickets, scurvy, and other nutritional deficiencies if they don't have a little lady around making them eat their spinach.  I also wonder how many of them remember that Mother's Day is next week.  (Mom's must give their children freebies if they think they are going to be a lawyer in a few years.)  I made these Ligher Chocolate Spice Cookies for my fave law student, and we both enjoyed them.  (I knew they were good because I kept hearing the microwave open for more after I went to bed last night.)