Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Countdown to weekend.  I think we are going bowling tonight.  I'm excited to bowl with adults and not an 11 year old for first time in a year and a half.  I am a terrible bowler who gets a lot of gutter balls and I don't want any bowling tips AT ALL.  I'd also like a cold beer when doing said poor bowling.  I'm usually lucky if I break 60, but I have fun. 
There are rumors that it may not rain tomorrow and it may reach 60 degrees.  If this craziness happens, after I hang out with my LS, we are going to load up our doggie and go on a hike and soak up as much sun as we can.  I'm pretty sure that even with my Vitamin D supplements all of these clouds have given me rickets.
No Easter plans at our house.  I asked the Legal Beagle if he wanted a ham and cheesy potatoes, and he requested stuffed peppers (Easter fare?)

No comments: