Monday, April 23, 2012

Half Marathon Viewing Info Edit

Do you want to see me finish the half marathon?  I should be done around 9am Pacific time, and you can see my tired face online.  Here are the details that were emailed to me from the Marathon:

"Online: Your fans can track you through the Eugene Marathon home page on race day. Just follow the "Track a Runner" link (only available on race day) to find live, race split updates.

Live Finish Line Video: Tell your distant fans your approximate finish time and they can watch you finish! Access to the live finish line video from our home page (only available on race day).
Results: Results can be found on the Eugene Marathon website and at the Results tent in the Reunion Area. "
 
I am Bib# 5566.  Check out the Eugene Marathon website for details!

No comments: