Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Book Club

Tomorrow night is Book Club night!  It's always a fun reason to drink wine with some great women.  This month we are discussing In The Woods by Tana French.  I didn't really like this book, but I don't read many crime/ mystery books, so if you like that genre, I'd say give it a try.  It's a fast and easy read. 
Tonight I tried out my Book Club snack on Jim and he approved.  I'm going to make these Baked Zucchini Sticks with a side of marinara.  They were Legal Beagle approved, so I think they'll be okay.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Since you like to read, I wondered if you might be interested in finding out more about cryptic crosswords. This is a link to a post I did recently which looked particularly at clues that involved anagrams. Cryptic Crosswords - Anagrams