Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall?

Is it fall yet?  It got up to 94 here today, the hottest day of the year.  There's no humidity, so that helps matters.  Last night was Book Club, and we discussed The Book Thief.  It was so much fun.  I made the bean dip I blogged about a few days ago. 
Today was the first home game of the year for the Ducks.  Trooper LOVED the tailgaters when we went on our morning walk.  He was like a politician (kissing babies.) 
This afternoon I took my LS to see The Smurfs.  As I was watching, I wondered if the Smurfs are Communist.
Jim is making me one of the FAVE things for dinner tonight: cheeseburgers!  On the grill!  What a guy.  He just told me it's time for me to make the bacon, so I have to cut this short.
Oh, and our washer and dryer arrived today!!!  

No comments: