Tuesday, February 26, 2013

High Roller

 Power breakfast!  Two egg white fritattas, half of a whole wheat English muffin with avocado, OJ, and coffee in my Trooper mug! 

Most things that happen in our house are followed with, "You better not blog about this!"  But when someone's new bowling shoes arrived, he wanted the world to see.  Rumor has it all of the dudes are buying their own bowling balls.  And did you know they have their own personal Facebook wall? 

I survived 15 miles on Saturday!  I'm alive!  Now it's on to 17 miles this Saturday. 

And if you're looking for a yummy recipe, I recommend Rachael Ray's Dijon Chicken.  I served it with a wild rice/ barley combo.  I also replaced the creme fraiche with Greek yogurt.  (Greek yogurt does congeal at a high temperature, but it still tasted yummy.)  My dairy free friends could probably even omit the cream all together and still have a tasty meal. 

No comments: