Monday, February 11, 2013

Feed Me

I am literally always hungry.  My mornings are spent just making it to lunch.  (With two to three snacks.)  I eat a banana, a granola bar, an apple, and maybe some almonds during the course of my work day, and I am still starving by the time I get home to eat lunch or dinner.  I spend time googling things like, "healthy snacks" to try to fill me up.  And marathon training is only making me hungrier.  How do you fill yourself up without taking in weird preservatives, chemicals, and sugars?  Yesterday I baked these spiced chickpeas and they were a really tasty little snack.  And for dinner tonight I made these really tasty chicken pitas.  I baked the chicken yesterday and feel like I should have also made the salsa and/ or ranch dressing ahead of time to shave some more minutes.  I also added avocado and it was a really filling meal.  (I am also not sure why RR calls them "tacos.")  But I will still probably be hungry when I wake up in the morning. 

No comments: