Sunday, February 3, 2013

Anti-Football Sunday

Now, I know a lot of my friends and blog readers watch and love football.  And if that's your thing, great.  I, on the other hand, am missing the sports gene.  And I'm okay with that.  I also think that football needs some major changes as a sport, but that's a chat for another day.  Maybe it's anti-social, but I'm okay with skipping the game and making green chili, granola bars, taking my dog to the dog park, and doing a yoga video.  Sorry, peeps. 
All of you in the Windy City will be blessed with my husband's presence next weekend.  Lucky dogs!  I, on the other hand, will be running 13 miles (week 7: half marathon!!), eating waffles, and going to the KLCC Microbrew Festival.  (A gal can't just sit at home and pine away, can she?!)

No comments: