Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beef and Tempeh

As most of you know, I fancy myself a lover of all good foods.  I finally tried Ina's Beef Bourguignon.  What has been taking me so long??  It was amazing!  I did not include the Cognac (we are the 47%) or the frozen onions.  It was still wonderful.  Make it.  Make it now.
The next night, I made Heidi Swanson's Orange Glazed Tempeh.  I really enjoyed it.  I love tempeh in general.  A much lighter recipe after the beef adventure. 
You should all meet Holiday Jim.  He's filled his social calendar to the max.  No law school for one month.  Woot!  But plenty of work, as always. 
Also, I am still trying to figure out how to add pictures to the blog.  I deleted some old ones, but it seems they are still out there in the blogosphere.  Blech.
In more exciting news, I am definitely signing up for the half marathon again in 2013 and potentially the full marathon.  (Yikes??) 
And finally, we are taking a staycation week the first week of January.  On January 1st I will be given 88 hours from my company that will need to be used or lost in 2013, so why not stay home.  And try to find my zen. 

No comments: