Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF

If you are wondering, our house seems to be cat scratch fever free thus far.
We are excited to be having a doggie slumber party all weekend long!  Trooper's BFF Oliver is staying with us until Sunday night!  Get the Cool Ranch Doritos and "Clue" ready. 
Tomorrow is my LS's 12th birthday!  I am not sure what we are going to do, but I plan on taking her a cupcake, mylar baloon, and birthday button.  (I try not to buy her anything other than food as I don't want her to associate me with money or material objects.  I also don't want to show her mom up.  But I think a few birthday treats are in order.)  Hopefully she has a good day!
On Sunday I am volunteering at the Museum of Natural and Cultural History on campus.  What do I do there?  I am an exhibit hall guide.  I greet visitors, walk around the exhibits, and answer any questions guests may have.  (I still have a lot to learn about Oregon's cultural history.)  Last weekend was really quiet, so I spent most of my time reading about Oregon history.  It's a pretty fun service activity, and most weeks I can ride my bike there.  Not too bad.
Okay, gotta get back to getting ready for a fun weekend with my husband and two doggies. 

No comments: