Saturday, July 21, 2012

AZ

 Pics from Wednesday's Ems game.  I posted this even though I was highly critical of my appearance.  I blame Western culture. 
I am seriously obsessed with this dog.  But can you blame me?

Last night I took my LS to the BBBS pool party.  She had a blast!  In the fall we will have reached two years together.  We have had a few challenges, but she's a good kid at heart and any issues she has are not her fault.  Mentoring with the program has been one of the most rewarding things I've done with my time.  I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to give back. 

In other news, Jim made it safely to balmy Arizona.  (Highs in the 100s!)  I'm glad he can spend this time with his family before school starts again.  (Blech, is it almost August?!)  Puppers and I have had a jam packed day: running, Saturday market, walking, dog park, shopping (well, not puppers), dog park, Pet Smart, and now watching tv together.  Okay, back to the wine and tv for us (me).

No comments: