Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Photos

 The maintenance guys at our apartment complex are kind of amazing.  We bought the supplies and they built us this bamboo shade for our (very hot) balcony.  We have finally had some summer weather and it gets a bit toasty.  This shade and the window tinting we applied to our living room window really help.
 Another thing that helps is Jim's new iced coffee obsession.  I would provide you with a recipe, but he doesn't tell me what it is.  I think it's top secret.
 It's nice to be married to a coffee and beer snob.  I like the benefits.
 From this past weekend at Alsea Falls.  It took us about an hour and a half from Eugene.  This hike is in the coastal range. 

 Trooper loves contemplating nature. 
 So regal!
We thought these leaves were cool because they are so big.

Off to Seattle this weekend!  Will try to blog more next week.  XOXO

PS I just heard the Legal Beagle on the phone using the words "your honor."  Such a little lawyer!

No comments: