Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yumm

Since moving to Eugene, I have become more and more obsessed with Cafe Yumm and their Yumm Bowls.  Cafe Yumm offers healthy fast food.  My lovely husband doesn't love the Cafe Yumm like I do, so I order it a lot when he goes out of town.  Typically, I order the Edamame Bowl without olives and add Tempeh.  It is really the perfect veggie meal: brown rice, beans, cheese, tomatoes, avocado, edamame, seaweed, sour cream, grilled tempeh, and the most important ingredient: the Yumm sauce.  It sort of reminds me of a tahini sauce.  There is a knock off recipe online, but I haven't tried it.  I recently made my own Yumm Bowl at home and was able to purchase a jar of the sauce to use.  I feel like this will be a great meal to fuel me through my half marathon training.  Lots of lean protein and fiber.  I actually want a Yumm Bowl right now.  I think it's time for lunch.

No comments: