Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Weekend

I can tell that the days are getting longer.  I get about a half hour of light after work, which is enough time to take my sweet pup on a jog.  He's been a little of what one might call a "rascal" lately, and we wonder if he's acting out because his dad is absent a lot.  He's never a really bad dog, just a little bit of Mr. Mischief.  (I secretly like it sometimes because it makes me feel like he's still a puppy.)  Jim was in Portland last night for a symposium so it was just doggie and I.  There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for having Trooper with me in Eugene.
Tonight is Book Club night!  We are discussing the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, which is a sweet historical novely about WWII.  I recommend it.  Tomorrow is a busy day: spin in the morning, watching my LS's basketball game, then the KLCC Microbrew Fest!  And Sunday is the Big Brothers Big Sisters Truffle Shuffle.  Then one week til NYC.  Fun times!

No comments: