Friday, February 17, 2012

NY or Bust

Well, readers, it's off to another vacay I go.  I realized when a man I work with told me that he has never been on a subway that I am pretty lucky to get to travel across the country as much as I do.  I leave at 5 am tomorrow (gah) and Jim heads out on Wednesday.  Trooper will be going to his fave vacation spa, Opportunity Barks.  Until then, I imagine the two of them catching squirrels and living like ferel animals.  Let's hope they make it. 
I'm excited to see my brother and his family as well as my in laws.  It will be a jam packed week, but should be a good time!  I'm also looking forward to Jim being DONE with Moot Court!  And when I return I start half marathon training and have 17 miles to run during my first week of training. 
Also, if you are looking for a good weeknight dinner, try Ina's Weeknight Bolognese.
I'll be back to blogging after Feb. 26!

No comments: