Friday, November 4, 2011

Trooper Update

Per the allergist's instructions, we have stopped giving Trooper the steroids and he is now only on his regular medicine.  We haven't seen any shaking today.  I saw some last night before our show and it was more of a whole body shaking this time.  It is very hard on me to see my poor young healthy pup go through that.  Our issue now is what do do if the itching returns.  The vet suggested a topical steroid, but some dogs can't even handle those.  We'll just have to see what happens.
Yesterday was a big day for the Legal Beagle: his first court trial!  If you call him this weekend, he'll be happy to tell you all about it.  He was all Atticus Finch up in there.
As always, TGIF!  A few beers tonight, taking my LS to see Puss in Boots tomorrow, and the usual domestics and getting cozy with my doggie and my hubby.  I love those two animals so much.

1 comment:

smithktroll said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Pussnboots looks cute.