Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bowling

Today was the BBBS Annual bowling party.  My LS and I have now been together for a year!  In the car I broached the topic of us taking part in a community service activity together.  I explained what "volunteering" is and asked her if she'd be interested.  She said, "Nah, it's not my thing."  I asked her to think about it.  Hopefully she'll come around.  Other than that, it was a fun day together.  She had $8 with her and she spent it all on one of those claw games just to win a plastic ball that she didn't even want to take home.  To be a kid!
Tomorrow while the Legal Beagle studies, Trooper and I are going to get a hike in with friends and then go out for a burger and brew.  Sorry, Legal Beagle, we aren't going to sit at home until Dec. 15! :)
I started our Thanksgiving shopping.  We are having another couple over for dinner.  Looks like we'll be having a turkey, sausage and apple stuffing, hashbrown casserole, green bean casserole, scalloped chipotle sweet potatoes, and an apple pie (and maybe a few extras.)  I am running in the 4 mile Turkey Trot on Thursday morning, so I'm planning to eat a LOT.  Sadly, I have to work on the Friday after the holiday, but c'est la vie. 

No comments: