Monday, June 24, 2013

Vodka Sauce

I just received some fan mail stating that you guys miss my blog.
Okay, so it was only my best friend who I've known since I was about 14.
And she was only referring to herself.
But my audience has spoken.
First of all, have I ever shared our fave Vodka Marinara recipe with you?  It's lovely.  You should make it tonight.
We are settling into our summer routine.  Jim has another month+ of studying for the Bar.  It involves him telling us about fun topics like when a check is legally endorsed and other exciting things.  I am working part time tutoring K-12 children, which I really enjoy doing, while looking for something full time.  I am very happy to be back in the Midwest, although we do miss our Pacific Northwest friends very much, and other things about Eugene, such as the Hideaway's Potato Doughnuts.   But I don't miss the rain, my allergic reaction the state, our neighbors, etc.. 
And finally, one day you should call me and ask me about the time I gave my husband a haircut.  But only if you want a good belly laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been missing your blog too! And you!

Vanessa said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted!