Monday, October 8, 2012

Farm to Table Tour

 I have a not so secret dream to live on a farm.  One with goats, cows, and sheep.  And 100 Trooper-like dogs.  I'd also never have to wake up early, do much manual labor, and live a few miles from the Gap and Anthropologie.  And said farm would be very profitable.  I don't think that's too much to ask. 

 Learning to use my new camera/ being artsy. 
 Pretend law student. 
 Flashbacks of Jim's days on the game farm. 
It's so autumnal and lovely these days!  The rains haven't started yet, the leaves are changing, and the air is crisp.  Confession: yesterday I had pumpkin spice pancakes for breakfast (you must go buy the Trader Joe's mix right now), a pumpkin spice latte, and I made pumpkin cookies last night.  I've got a problem. 

And I'll end with good news: 3L Jim is pretty fun!  Ask him about his bowling league.


No comments: