Sunday, September 9, 2012

Last Days of Summer

Generally, I don't partake in sports that involve balls.  However, I do enjoy the excitement involved in a good college football game.  Once upon a time I was a Gator (13 years ago?!) and now I'm married to a Duck, so why not walk across the street and hang out with friends. 
Looking at this picture reminds me that you should all Instagram.  If you don't have that App for your smart phone, you should get it.  And befriend me.  It's a pretty fun photo based social media app.  I took the above pic with it.  Do it.
As the days are getting cooler and shorter, I am happy to welcome back autumnal cooking.  For dinner tonight, I made Pioneer Woman Spicy Drip Beef Sandwiches.  These are kind of like a distant cousin of the Italian beef.  And for a treat: apple streusel bars.  I've already tried a bite and they are pretty darn lovely.  And for one of this week's snacks: pumpkin spice granola bars
Okay, dear friends, I hope you are all welcoming the changing seasons with something fall themed.  You can expect more of that from this blogger. 

No comments: