Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snowy Days


Trooper loves the snow, but needs doggie booties!  While we were on a family walk the other day, we realized that the snow packs between his little paw pads and makes him limp.  Until he gets some doggie Uggs, I try to check his paws when we walk.  

There is a small park next to our condo that has a paved path loop.  The city plows it every time it snows, which makes it a lovely place to walk the dog in the morning.  We probably have around six inches of snow on the ground.  It has also been cold! I think it was 17 out this morning, which made me remark, "It's a bit warmer today!"  So far it has not bothered me this year.  (We'll see by February!)  I try to take walks with the doggie, work out, eat lots of fruits and veggies, and stay warm.  It is the time of year that I like to make things like Ina's Chicken and Biscuits, Turkey Chili, and homemade mac and cheese and enjoy our new fireplace.  

Stay warm, friends!

No comments: